Saturday, August 31, 2013

R6, P2, VLCD 72 Hours - Interesting Discovery

I'm still not well, but I am doing a bit better. With all the voids, I had a 1.4lb drop in weight, putting me at 173.2 pounds this morning. I couldn't put my finger on why everything was so watery and then. Eureka! It hit me like a flash - the apple cider vinegar. I took one shot of it Wednesday night, one shot Thursday morning and another Thursday evening. I opted for just the medication on Friday, but the entire day, I had runny bowels (I know...too graphic). Initially, I thought it was just the virus working its way out and in a way, it was. Other idea to keep in mind for the future (nature's body flush).

With my illness headed out (I hope!), I've probably stabilized and won't see much in the way of change in my weight. I was so excited about P3 starting and now that it's here, I don't know what to feel. It's not a good idea to introduce a lot of dairy when you're body is trying to heal. It can create even more mucous, which I certainly don't need. I'll probably keep things fairly tame tomorrow. I know I'll be putting into action all the things that I've learned; how sodium effects me, what number of carbs will send me spiraling into a "Steak Day", the amount of water I need, apple cider vinegar and what it does to me. I made up a batch of guacamole to snack on and there's a fair amount of protein around the house to eat. I'll probably be doing a bit of shopping in the next few days.

Since my appetite returned, I treated myself to a sandwich. Yep! It's a lot more than 100 grams, but protein does well for me even on HCG. Besides, I figured with the horrible eating I had yesterday, I figured I could indulge in a few more grams of protein. The listing isn't quite accurate because I did not have ketchup on my sandwich. That would definitely effect the carb numbers. Anyway, here it is:

August 31st, 2013 
1,167 686 0 686
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Carl's Jr. Low Carb 6 Dollar Burger 1.00 490 37g 130mg 1,290mg 6g 4g 2g 33g
Chicken Breast, Bone And Skin Removed 1.00 196 5g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 35g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


686 42g 130mg 1,290mg 6g 4g 2g 68g

0 comments: