Monday, August 26, 2013

R6, P2, VLCD 40 - Getting Support from Me, Myself and I

I looked at the vial today and it's looking pretty thin. I think I can get one more dose out of it. My

goal is to draw everything I can out of the vial tomorrow to see where I am (I probably should have done that today, but didn't think of it). Anyway, if I have just a bit over my regular dose, I may go ahead and inject everything, If I'm lacking, I'll just inject what I have and call tomorrow the end.

Today was the first day of school and the girls were so excited. I took their pictures and promptly posted them onto Facebook. I made their quiche and they were absolutely thrilled (my youngest is eating some if it for dinner tonight). They both had loads to tell me when they got out of school and I nearly fell on the floor in hysterics from what my eldest was saying about her teachers.

Hubby and I had time together today (he was off work as well). We went to have his car tire replaced, then walked to the local gas station and bought coffee. We chatted then picked up his car. Afterwards, he ran another credit check at the bank so that he can qualify for another car loan. He's looking for an SUV. Finally, we went into another city to see the movie The World's End. It was lots of fun (I'm a Simon Pegg fan), but I'm still not sure about the ending. It was fun being with hubby to see it.

Before the movie, we were walking around visiting the stores in the shopping center located adjacent to the theater. We were talking and looking at clothes. He asked me about some piece of clothing and I told him I was almost where I wanted to be. He said something like, "Well, you've only lost about 20 pounds, right?" Crushed. I was totally crushed. Only 20 pounds? Of course, it's more but still! I worked hard to get that and more off! I know he didn't mean it that way and I had to take stalk of what he was saying. He feels that I can go even lower than my goal (which is always how he feels), but I had to tell him that 165 was my goal and that if I can get there and stay there, I'll be happy. If I get lower, even better (so long as everything isn't hanging on me like it was before). I felt good at a 10 or an 8, even a six but I'm not making unrealistic expectations this time. I'll be happy if I can be a healthy, curvy ten.

I had a 1lb loss this morning, after a fairly oily void (thanks, Orange Roughy) which took me to 176 pounds today. I know this number well. I hope I don't stall. Here's what I had today:

August 26th, 2013 
1,167 295 0 295
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Chicken Breast 1.00 130 1g 68mg 77mg 0g 0g 0g 27g
Propel Water Berry 2.00 0 0g 0mg 230mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Hood Half and Half 1.00 40 4g 15mg 20mg 1g 1g 0g 1g
The Fresh Market Alaskan Snow Crab Legs 1.00 95 1g 59mg 572mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Kroger Canned Asparagus 1.00 20 0g 0mg 430mg 3g 3g 1g 2g
Raspberry 1.00 10 0g 0mg 0mg 2g 1g 1g 0g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


295 6g 142mg 1,329mg 6g 5g 2g 30g

0 comments: