Thursday, August 15, 2013

R6, P2, VLCD 30 - Cheer, Shopping and Hair Color

I took the eldest to her cheer practice, then headed to her school to sell pull-overs. I sold two. When her practice was over, she was delivered back to school to help sell with her team. My youngest and I took off to shop for her birthday party on Saturday. The Dollar Tree supplied us with the plates, forks,

plastic table cloth, sanitizing wipes, and table spray. Next, we picked up the goodies for the birthday cake I have to make as well as some midnight snacks for the sleepover portion. Then, off to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get a new cookie sheet. Once I hit P3, I'll need more cooking space for Oopsie Rolls. My current sheet will only allow for six. Now, I can bake twelve.

We went to to Wally World to get a few incidentals, then Wendy's for lunch. We haven't been there in ages! (Hubby is very displeased with their hiring and pay practices). Finally, home to eat and rest before picking up big sister.

After picking up the "Cheer" girl, we went to Papa John's to pre-order the pizzas. She opted for the Tuscan 6 Cheese, Spinach Alfredo and two, Pepperoni and Cheese pizzas.  I picked up a darker color for my hair (the Kiss Color Crimson was way too bright...I needed something more subtle). The last
stop was the liquor store for the Strawberry Rum. It seems hubby drank up the last bottle we had, so now there's more for the cake. I also picked up a bottle of Smirnoff Whipped Cherry vodka and noticed that our liquor store doesn't carry the Strawberry Shortcake vodka (need to make a trip to Wyoming). After all that driving, I was pooped but I still had to color my hair.

The color (Light Mahogany Brown) turned out beautiful. I wanted darker, but with some of the red highlights. I'll be able to swim and not look like Ronald McDonald on Saturday. 

The only thing left to buy is the balloon for the table. Why oh why is there a helium shortage? Anyone know? I'll pick up the balloon first thing on Saturday to tie to the table. It's simply going to be an identifier but, wow! No orders are possible because of the shortage. How does one, truly, run out of helium?

I was really pleased with my 1.6lb drop this morning. I had a void (finally) and I'm sure that made a difference. This put me at 181.6lbs this morning. Here's what I had today:

Lunch
Wendy's - Jr Hamburger Patty- Plain- Just the Hamburger- No Bun, 2 patty 220 0 16 20 520 0
220 0 16 20 520 0
Dinner
Generic - Orange Roughy Fish, 3 oz. 60 0 1 12 53 0
Windset Farms Grape Tomatoes - Costco Grape Tomatoes, 100 grams 35 7 0 1 20 4
Mishima - Miso Spicy Soybean Soup, 1 packet (11g) 35 4 1 2 800 2
Private Selection - Colombian decaffeinated coffee, 1 tablespoon 0 0 0 0 0 0
Cream - Half and half, 1 tbsp 20 1 2 0 6 0
150 12 4 15 879 6
Snacks
Celestial Seasonings - Black Cherry Berry Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, 1 tea bag (2g) 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
   
Totals 370 12 20 35 1,399 6
Your Daily Goal 1,370 188 46 51 2,500 27
Remaining 1,000 176 26 16 1,101 21

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar

0 comments: