Friday, August 23, 2013

R6, P2, VLCD 37 - Sugar For My Kids (and a Small Amount of Cheating)

I made my girls Island Kielbasa for dinner tonight. They loved it! It was a crock-pot dish specifically for summer (at least, I think so). To use as a bedding, I made my eldest's favorite; Basmati Rice. My kids had a cross culture of foods, including baked asparagus. I hope they'll feast on their goodies throughout the weekend because I do not want to be tempted. It smelled divine, leaving a wonderful aroma hanging in the air throughout the house, as do most crock-pot dishes.

For myself, I had Chili's fajitas at lunch. I wanted chicken in that form for some reason. The cool thing that you can do with their online ordering is customize your dish. I opted to forgo the peppers (since I cannot eat them) as well as the beans and rice, but I gave my tortillas, sour cream and cheese topping to my girls. I ate the salsa and pico de gallo with my chicken fajita meat and onions. So good! I tried to find the best description I could online and I'm hoping I came close.  The meal came with a salad, which I saved for dinner.

I picked out the croutons but there were shredded carrots and a small amount of cheese. Here is where I cheated. The salad was so small and I just didn't feel like doing what I normally do when I get a pre-made salad; pick every blasted, non-protocol thing out. The salad was, perhaps, half a cup in size and I just said, "Screw it!" and ate it with my sugar free vinaigrette. I'm hoping that things go well tomorrow despite the small cheat. A little extra carbs and some dairy shouldn't derail me to badly (we'll see).

I had a .6lb loss this morning, taking me to a flat 178lbs. Again, the documentation of my food is as close as I could find. I'm hoping it's pretty accurate:

August 23rd, 2013 
1,167 312 0 312
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Fajita Chicken 1.00 134 4g 58mg 365mg 3g 2g 0g 22g
Chili's Salsa Picante Sauce 1.00 40 0g 0mg 530mg 4g 0g 1g 2g
Fresh Pico De Gallo 0.50 8 0g 0mg 65mg 2g 0g 0g 1g
Yellow Onion, Sauteed 0.25 29 2g 0mg 3mg 2g 0g 0g 0g
Starbucks Decaf Coffee Of The Week 1.00 3 0g 0mg 6mg 0g 0g 0g 1g
Publix Orange Roughy 1.00 80 1g 20mg 70mg 0g 0g 0g 16g
Small Salad With Balsamic Vinegar 1.00 15 0g 0mg 0mg 2g 0g 0g 0g
Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea 1.00 4 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


312 7g 78mg 1,039mg 12g 2g 1g 41g

P.S. With the few extra carbs, I wasn't as bitchy today as I was yesterday. I'm eager to find that "happy medium" with them because being evil is not an option.

0 comments: