Tuesday, August 27, 2013

R6, P2, VLCD 41 - Substitutions, please!

I tried to document as closely as I could today with my foods. Unfortunately, I can't import the nutritional information for the sandwich I really ate, into the daily plate web site. So, for lunch, I did not eat the bun nor did I have the "special" sauce they put on this sandwich. I also didn't have the cheese. It was simply meat, pickles, a couple of small onions, some lettuce and one slice of tomato. For dinner, I picked the carrots out of my Dole, Iceberg salad. I believe that is what makes up the carb content.

With a purchase of two of everything, I'll have the same exact menu tomorrow. My hope is that I don't have any weird changes (in the negative) with my weight since I'll be duplicating this menu again tomorrow.

As described in yesterday's post, I did what I intended to do and drew out all that was left in the vial. I had two doses left. This means I'll stop short just one day earlier than planned. That was pretty good! I'm excited that I'll be able to eat yummy protein-filled recipes that I've been saving up. Tonight, I made my girls enchiladas and they smelled divine. It got me to thinking that I can probably find a low-carb alternative to even that recipe. Yippy!

Oh! And I ordered more Supreme B-100, Super Cleanse and Stevia for P3. I want to be sure I'm staying even (and regular) as I incorporate different foods. I have a sneaking suspicion that things will be a little weird in the potty very soon.

I lost another 1lb bringing me to a flat 175 (note that each day I've lost a pound, the carbs have been around 5 or 6). Here's what I had, being mindful of the modifications I describe above:

August 27th, 2013 
1,167 395 0 395
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Carl's Jr. Famous Star Lettuce Wrap 1.00 240 5g 0mg 0mg 5g 0g 0g 0g
Chicken Breast 1.00 130 1g 68mg 77mg 0g 0g 0g 27g
Dole Shredded Iceberg Lettuce 1.00 15 0g 0mg 10mg 3g 2g 1g 1g
Maple Grove Farms Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette 2.00 10 0g 0mg 280mg 2g 0g 0g 0g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


395 6g 68mg 367mg 10g 2g 1g 28g

0 comments: