Saturday, June 12, 2010

R2, P2, VLCD 18 - Couple's Overnight Out

I won't be here this evening to post, so I thought I'd do it now. I have no idea what I'm going to eat, but it's all going in at once (nights out with hubby are rare). I'll be all tea/coffee/water until dinner and then, we'll enjoy a nice meal with hubby, without stressing too much over the weight of chicken/beef/fish and veggies. No oil, of course, or sugar. We will still be careful no matter where we go tonight.

The hotel offers a full-spread breakfast (including lovely waffles) so, hubby is excited. I'll be sucking down coffee to compensate for the missed bready goodness. At least they'll have good, gourmet coffees to choose from.

I was down .8lbs, which put me at 148 on the dot this morning. It also means Miso is okay and so is a whiskey toddy (had one for my throat and congestion, last night). I suspect without the Miso, my loss would have been a bit bigger but who cares! I still know that I would never get loses like this on any other diet. I am thrilled.

I'll be back tomorrow night to post properly.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go!!! Hope you're feeling better and that you and hubby have a great evening out together.:-)

Enchantress said...

Thanks so much! I'm feeling a lot better today and hubby and I had a fabulous time. Wish we could have little get-a-ways more often.