Friday, April 30, 2010

P3 Day 20 - About to Burst!

My lunch was so protein heavy that I didn't think I should eat dinner, but I went ahead with dinner to be on the safe side. I bought an Arctic Circle Grilled Southwest salad, as stated below; however, I kept the dressing, removed the corn and beans and did not eat the shell bowl (I saved that for the kids to nibble on). So, what's below is a touch inaccurate as far as dinner is concerned. I feel like I'm about to pop! It's actually okay because I didn't get all crazy hungry like I did yesterday. I felt hunger pangs before lunch and probably would have been hungry again but that lunch? Man oh man. Talk about filling!

Hubby is gone and I miss him terribly. We don't do well apart. The only positive side to his leaving is that I can get to bed earlier. Oh, well. I'll be busy with the Babe's last dance competition tomorrow and cleaning up my fairly dirty house. I don't think I'll mop, but it sure needs dusting. It's been snowing (Ugh!) which is keeping us indoors and away from the park. The girls really need to run out their energy and soon.

Here's the full tally. I hit 1500 again and boy was the fat count high. It's just weird to see it in black and white, you know? The protein is crazy high. This is what I'll need when I start weight training again. Oh, and I had a .4lb loss (things got moving last night and this morning...again, this always helps):

April 30th, 2010


Calorie goal: 1,101; calories consumed: 1,579; calories burned: 0
Net calories: 1,579
Mood: Happy

I had a loss today. Woohoo! I'm not sure about the nutrition content because I used lean ground beef and turkey pepperoni. That may have changed things a bit. I had a.4lb loss from yesterday. [edit this diary entry]

Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Egg, Scrambled 1.00 160 11g 400mg 211mg 2g 1g 0g 13g
Bar S Bacon 1.50 120 11g 23mg 420mg 0g 0g 0g 6g
No Dough Meat Crust Pizza (low Carb) 1.00 975 57g 292mg 1,553mg 6g 3g 0g 100g
Arctic Circle Grilled Chicken Salad Without Dressing And Shell 1.00 298 12g 97mg 1,169mg 9g 0g 3g 35g
Grapefruit, Half 1.00 26 0g 0mg 0mg 7g 0g 0g 1g
Totals: 1,579 90g 812mg 3,353mg 24g 4g 3g 155g

Was 159 on the nose again.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a great day, I know the calorie levels and fat levels seem counter intuitive, but somehow they work.

I'm trying not to think of it too much, but I'm looking forward to P3. I spent some time on the atkins site downloading recipes for induction (basic same rules as P3) for ideas. I think it might be good to be prepared.