Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Day 40 VLCD - Planning Ahead

I've been scouring the HCG world regarding P3 and how to go about making the transition from no food to lots of food. Some people have no trouble, while others bounce around all over the place. Regardless of the changes and the adjustments I'll be making, the thing I'm most looking forward too? My fitness training. Goodness! Did I just type that? Yes. I'm looking forward to it a great deal.

The weight from my arms is gone and they've shrunken a bit, but I miss the definition that I once had. It's still there a little, but it needs some rejuvenation. In fact, all my muscles need a reminder of what they can do and how they can look, especially in a pair of skinny jeans or a bathing suit. I'll take it easy, of course. Dr. S. talks about people being extra sore or even bruised from exercise so, I'll certainly pace myself.

I had a nice loss this morning (staying clear of the salt obviously made a difference) at the tune of 1.4lbs. Yes! Score! Wonder if I'll be in the 150s before this round is all over? Speaking of, it may be all over tomorrow. I was scraping near the bottom of the bottle for my injection, this morning. I think I've got one left but, we'll see. If not, it will be 72 hours from today (7:30 this morning, to be exact) that I could have some scrambled eggs and bacon. Heck, make it an omelette with lovely peppers, mushrooms and glorious cheese!

Here's what I had today:

April 6th, 2010

Calorie goal: 1,028; calories consumed: 383; calories burned: 0 Net calories: 383 Write in your diary: How do you feel today?
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Kroger Beef Chuck Flat Iron Steak 1.00 200 13g 75mg 85mg 0g 0g 0g 21g
Popeye Fresh Tender Spinach 1.00 25 0g 0mg 80mg 4g 0g 2g 3g
Napoleon Balsamic Vinegar 1.00 10 0g 0mg 5mg 2g 2g 0g 0g
Market Pantry (Target Brand) Wild Flounder Fillets 1.00 100 2g 55mg 95mg 0g 0g 0g 21g
Asparagus, Boiled 1.00 20 0g 0mg 13mg 4g 1g 2g 2g
Fresh Strawberries 1.00 28 0g 0mg 0mg 4g 5g 2g 2g
Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee 8 oz 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Totals: 383 15g 130mg 278mg 14g 8g 6g 49g

Today's weight was 160 on the nose.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go! I bet you DO hit the 150s this round!

From what I have read, treating P3 as an Atkins-like method works for a lot of people. Figure out what your required calorie intake should be for your new weight and activity level, then eat to that intake number with good fats, full fat dairy, proteins, low sugar fruits and veggies. Just no sugar, no starch.
I would ease into the exercise. I plan on waiting till P4 myself (if I can stand it - I already WANT to go running lol).
There's a product called Skinny Drops that I'm going to try that people have found successful in aiding the hypothalamus in resetting. Apparently it gives a very stable P3. Maybe have a look at that? Good luck!!!

Enchantress said...

Thanks so much, Susan. Yes! I've heard about people doing Atkins and South Beach. My plan is to introduce things slowly to see how my body reacts. It will be easier to determine what's causing issues if I only add one or two things at a time, I think. I'm going to try very hard not to go overboard.