Tuesday, April 13, 2010

P3 Day 3 - Steak Day

Oh, well. I drank and drank and drank till I was floating away. Then, I had a ginormous steak that I couldn't finish, along with my apple for dinner. I really hope this works because I don't want to have to do this again any time soon. Not that it was incredibly difficult, it was just sad to miss meals all day, when (if I'd planned better), I wouldn't have had too.

I didn't have time to pick up the scale like I planned and I wonder if I'll have time at all this week. Spring break spoiled me; no running kids to every place under the sun. This week, it's back to being a Mom-Taxi. Gymnastics on Tuesday, dance for one kid on Wednesday and dance for the other on Thursday. Saturday, another competition to drive too. I'll be so happy when these kids learn how to drive themselves (I think). :)

Other than I had to have a steak day, there's really nothing to tell. I'm praying hard that I dropped this blasted weight and will be able to partake in some healthy goodies tomorrow for my coworkers shower. I pre-ordered chicken skewers and Miso soup. Can't go wrong there, can I? I suppose I'll have to eat it anyway, even if I don't drop the weight (since I pre-ordered and all). I knew P3 was going to be tricky. No surprises here.

April 13th, 2010


Calorie goal:
1,121; calories consumed: 400; calories burned: 0
Net calories:
400

Write in your diary: How do you feel today?


Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Top Sirloin 2.00 316 11g 152mg 112mg 0g 0g 0g 52g
Pink Lady Apple 1.00 80 0g 0mg 0mg 22g 16g 5g 1g
Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea 1.00 4 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Totals: 400 11g 152mg 112mg 22g 16g 5g 53g

Sadly, I was 161.5 this morning. I loathe being back in the 160s, as bizarre as that sounds. I'm really being quite hard on myself. Better stop that.

0 comments: