Sunday, May 08, 2011

R4, P2, VLCD 6 - Mommy's Day! (1lb Release)

I had a wonderful day today. I woke with a spring in my step and a sparkle in my eye. The girls were good (not one moment of bickering all day) and everyone spoiled me. First, we went to church and our pastor delivered a wonderful sermon to the"off-spring" rather than mothers. Several mother's were paid a tribute of beautiful, white roses -mother over 80, mother with the most children, mother with most generations present [my mother received that one] and the mother with the youngest child.

My breakfast consisted of a 7-Eleven house blend coffee, while my girls had Carl's Jr. sausage, egg and cheese biscuits. They watched a movie and mom paid tribute to dad by uploading the videos she took of his competition on YouTube and Facebook (I'm very proud). When hubby came home from work, we went to the Mongolian Grill for dinner. It was divine and I actually maintained my self control. There were big bowls of cabbage, cucumbers, celery and green onions with minimal meat, since I couldn't weigh at the restaurant. This was the only meal I had today (I didn't want to tempt fate).

After dinner, we went shopping for shoes. My favorite sassy sandals tore up, the other day, so I've been on the look-out for a replacement pair. Haven't found any I really like (What's up, DSW?!), until this evening. Hubby spotted those and new sneakers for me at the Ross Dress for less. I have a feeling my knee will be feeling a lot better, now that I have better support.

Here's what I sort of guesstimated with the Daily Plate for my totals. I don't think I'm too far off:

May 8th, 2011

Net calories: 441

Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Mongolian Bbq Good Bowl 1.00 361 19g 0mg 0mg 14g 0g 2g 36g
Fuji Apple 1.00 80 0g 0mg 0mg 22g 17g 5g 1g
Totals: 441 19g 0mg 0mg 36g 17g 7g 36g

Today's weight was 169.6 this morning. I didn't drink as much water as I normally do, but plan to get it in tomorrow. The cold is at the coughing stage, so I'm on cough syrup. This may cause a bit of a hiccup too, tomorrow. I am staying positive and hoping that all will look bright and cheery on the scale no matter these issues.

0 comments: