Tuesday, May 03, 2011

R4, P2 VLCD 1 - The Ups and the Downs

I started off on the right foot today; positive, happy, encouraged. I was so pleased with how I felt and my general outlook on everything (including work) was awesome! Then, my evening erupted into a frenzy of chaos. My eldest came to me for help with her homework, after getting her dates mixed up about the due date. Turns out her work is due tomorrow and not the 14th (which she's been telling me was the due date for the past month). As I worked with her to formulate her paragraphs properly, she tried to tell me that what I was doing was not correct. Um, excuse me but I think I'm the one with the degree in English, not you. Ugh! She makes me and my husband absolutely crazy! Her mouth gets her into more trouble than anything else. I really lost my cool and, although I wish I'd been calmer when I told her, I let her know how detrimental it is to undermine her parents and challenge their authority.

After her continuous arguing (which I truly let go on too long), hubby sent her to her room. When she preceded to stomp off and mumble under her breath, he grounded her. I hope the responsibility gene kicks in soon because I'm not quite sure how much more of this I can take. After a good day of low calorie eating, I was met with an immeasurable amount of stress which has promptly given me a headache. I would much rather have a hunger head-ache than a stress head-ache and yes. There's a difference.

I weighed in at 180.4 this morning. Youza! That's some loading! Here's how the first day with the protocol eating went:

Net calories: 494


Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
85/15 Beef Patty 1.00 213 13g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 22g
Wegmans Asparagus 1.00 25 0g 0mg 0mg 4g 2g 2g 2g
Wasa Multi Grain Crackers 1.00 45 0g 0mg 80mg 10g 0g 2g 2g
Grilled Chicken Breast Unc 0.50 105 2g 0mg 0mg 1g 0g 0g 14g
White Cabbage 1.00 24 0g 0mg 18mg 5g 3g 2g 1g
Grapefruit, Half 1.00 26 0g 0mg 0mg 7g 0g 0g 1g
Smirnoff Vodka 1.00 56 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Folgers Classic Decaf Naturally Decaffeinated Coffee 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Totals: 494 15g 0mg 98mg 27g 5g 6g 42g

I am injecting 125ius as I did with rounds one and two. I increased for round three, but since it's been several months, I went back to the original dosing. I'll see how things progress as the days go and adjust the amount if need be. Here's to changing my thought frequencies and trying to go to bed with happy, positive thoughts.

0 comments: