Saturday, May 07, 2011

R4, P2, VLCD 5 - Get it? Got it? Pass it On...(.8lb Release)

My daughter caught some sort of virus last week from the snotty-nosed children across the street. Seriously! I don't understand why their mother (sweet as she is) lets them walk around looking like that. It's just dripping like a faucet and their noses are beet red. Kleenex anyone?

So, my youngest caught it and now I apparently have it. Why do mothers always seem to get sick when they have the most to do? Today was drive the oldest into town for competition day...way into town but first, we went to hubby's pre-judging for his bodybuilding show. We were there from around 9:30am to 12:30pm. Not too bad, considering all the categories and judging that had to be done. Afterwards, we went to the store (but I was so doped up on Nyquil capsules I barely remember what we purchased).

We came home (the girls and I all slept the entire drive) and then laid down for fifteen minutes. After which, it was time for the oldest to get up, shower and dress for dance. Hubby asked me to upload his contacts from his old phone to his new one (we're now with T-mobile), then I had to try and prepare some of my meals for the week (broiled white roughy). Make-up time! I was really good this week (or really dopey) because I got her completely made up in fifteen minutes. That's a new record! It usually takes somewhere in the neighborhood of forty-five minutes to an hour.

We went to my mother's to drop off the youngest. The drive into town, after the drop-off, took about 35 minutes. We got to the school in plenty of time. Once she performed, we were back on the highway and following the 35 mile trip back to my mother's to scoop up the youngest, I decided to drive out to hubby's evening show (another 35 minutes). We made it to seem him take the overall champion and qualify for the pro-show in Vegas. Woohoo! I'm so glad we made it. He was too.

Despite the chaos, I did pretty well today. Hubby says I didn't lose as much today, because I had a little sprite zero with my vodka, yesterday. Lesson learned. Here's what I had:

May 7th, 2011


Net calories: 434


Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Burger King Whopper Jr. (no Bun, Ketchup Or Mayo) 1.00 130 9g 35mg 140mg 1g 0g 0g 11g
Burger King Side Salad 1.00 20 0g 5mg 0mg 4g 1g 1g 1g
American Cameo Apple 1.00 80 0g 0mg 0mg 22g 16g 5g 0g
Baked Orange Roughy 1.00 89 1g 68mg 59mg 0g 0g 0g 19g
Hunt's Crushed Tomatoes 0.50 18 0g 0mg 160mg 4g 3g 1g 1g
Gala Apples 1.00 75 1g 0mg 0mg 16g 14g 2g 0g
Hood Half and Half 0.50 20 2g 8mg 10mg 1g 1g 0g 1g
coffee coffee 1.00 2 0g 0mg 4mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Totals: 434 12g 116mg 373mg 48g 34g 9g 33g

I was 170.6 this morning (went potty again and was 170.2, which would make one pound even released, but that doesn't really count).

0 comments: