Monday, May 23, 2011

R4, P2, VLCD 21 - Home Again (1.2lb Gain)

I can't believe how little I gained. Truly! I was eating out everyday and unable to weigh food. I had no control over the oils and I couldn't be nit-picky about the dishes I chose. I also had $18.00 worth of sugar free candy I was devouring nightly. To see only a slight gain is awesome! Not only that, I'm not on my injections right now; TOM arrived Saturday morning. I am stoked! It really could have been worse. (A friend's brother-in-law, also doing HCG, went on a drinking binge for one night and gained 9 pounds. That's crazy! I eat chocolate covered raisins, cherries and mints and see a "baby" gain. I'd say I got the sweeter end of the cheat).

Our trip was wonderful! The area was quaint, the townsfolk kind and the lava hot pools to-die-for! We will be back again, later this year (we've decided to take our children). The owners of the inn where we stayed even allowed us over to their home to see their Alpacas. Too fun!

The heaviest of TOM is about over, so I will resume my injections tomorrow. The crazy thing is that I only have two left. Then, I have my three days on the diet without injections. I can't believe it's here! I'll enjoy Memorial day with an all out protein fest. I'm thrilled! To end the week, hubby found discount crab legs. I had those for dinner tonight and will have the rest tomorrow night. Here are today's totals:

May 23rd, 2011


Net calories: 394


Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
KFC Kentucky Grilled Chicken Breast 1.00 180 4g 110mg 440mg 0g 0g 0g 35g
Hunt's Crushed Tomatoes 1.00 35 0g 0mg 320mg 8g 5g 2g 2g
Grapefruit, Half 1.00 26 0g 0mg 0mg 7g 0g 0g 1g
Snow Crab Legs 1.00 95 1g 59mg 572mg 0g 0g 0g 20g
Claussen Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices Pickles 2.50 13 0g 0mg 1,050mg 3g 0g 0g 0g
Mahi Mahi, Broiled 0.50 45 1g 40mg 48mg 0g 0g 0g 10g
Totals: 394 6g 209mg 2,430mg 17g 5g 2g 68g

I was 164.8lbs this morning. I drank my water like a good girl today, along with several cups of tea and coffee. I'll have one more cup of tea before bed. Thursday, I have to work in town. I'm thinking I'll find a Mongolian place so as not to subject myself to the carb-fat filled buffet they'll have available for us. Thank goodness they're giving us more than an hour to eat, so I can sneak away. Saturday (the first day of P3), I'm going Indian chicken crazy at my local Chinese place. I've been missing you, chicken. My low-carb "forever" life is soon to begin.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m going to get nicotine-free ejuice for my iStick 30W mod http://gypsyvapes.com/Top-ELiquid-EJuice-Brands. Switching to low-nicotine eliquids isn’t such simlpe, took me a few months just to decrease my chemical addiction while I still like the vaping process itself.