Tuesday, September 03, 2013

R6, P3, Day 3 - Can I Please Stop Coughing and Get a Good Night's Sleep?!

I woke up several times last night; hacking, coughing and generally sounding like a six-pack-a-day smoker. Ugh! I'm over it! I had a 1.4lb (176 pounds) gain and I feel super bloated. I know it's

probably all water, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. If two things could happen (a full night's rest and a water dump), I know I'd be okay. I'll be praying extra hard for a miracle because I don't want to have to do a correction day...especially when I know it's from being sick.

Work went fairly well, but I still sound croaky. Ever time I got a call, I'd end up in a coughing spell for several minutes afterwards. Not cool when you're trying to be professional. I drank all my water today (2 liters) with lemon added as well as a large cup of coffee with no milk. I railed against my decision to not have dairy and ended up with a bit on my omelette this morning, along with a small wedge of Laughing Cow with my Fearless Beef Frank for dinner (that was yummy, by the way). Hubby said he found me sugar-less smoked sausage, but after further inspection, not only does it have regular sugar, but brown sugar as well. The nutrition label, however, indicates no sugar in the product. How does that work?! Not sure that I'll chance it with everything else that's going on.

I haven't hit my two pounds over my LIW, but I'm scarily close. I'm hopeful that the water will leave in the next few days...really praying on it, as a matter of fact. Hubby seems to be clearing up now and if I'm running the same length of time he is, I should be feeling more like me by the weekend.

So, if I'm up another .2lbs or more in the morning, it's a Steak or Chicken day for me. Bummer! Here's what I had today (my calories are a bit higher, but I did much better with my sodium intake):

September 3rd, 2013 
1,167 1,000 0 1,000
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar 2.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Folgers Classic Decaf Naturally Decaffeinated Coffee 16.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Chicken Breast, Bone And Skin Removed 1.00 196 5g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 35g
Avocado 1.00 161 15g 0mg 14mg 17g 1g 9g 2g
Perkins Restaurant 2 egg omelette with Swiss cheese, onion, celery, and green peppers 1.50 383 26g 690mg 240mg 8g 2g 2g 23g
Niman Ranch Fearless Beef Franks 1.00 210 17g 55mg 610mg 2g 0g 0g 13g
Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Wedge 1.00 50 4g 15mg 250mg 1g 1g 0g 2g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


1,000 67g 760mg 1,114mg 28g 4g 11g 75g

If we're talking net carbs, I only had 17 because of the high fiber in my avocado. It was so good, too. I hope it helps with my inner-works (they've stopped again).

0 comments: