Sunday, September 22, 2013

R6, P3, Day 21 - The Agatha Christie Play & the NGA Bodybuilding Show

I didn't post last night because we didn't get home until very late. The day's events just flew by! We spent the morning running errands, then journeyed to my mother's house to ride with her to the play at the University. We enjoyed it immensely! The cast was stellar the story? Too much fun! We wondered why we waited so long to do a play together. After the show, we talked of doing one again very soon. The funny thing is, I'll be doing another play in just a few days. Just call me cultured!

The evening brought mania as we prepared to go to the natural bodybuilding show. He wasn't competing, but had three clients that were. Consequently, they placed first, second and third in their perspective categories. It was a small, but entertaining evening. My eldest was on exhibition and was very nervous, especially after her music crapped out on her. Ugh! She took it all in stride, as the audio guy found a song to play for her. What a pro! Everyone was very impressed (and she looked great!).

So, I didn't document as much as I normally do with the daily plate, but I remember what I had. For breakfast? Eggs and bacon. For lunch? Another 3X3 from In 'N Out (no sauce, ketchup, mustard and done up protein-style with grilled onions. I wasn't going to skip out on dinner, being that it was so late. Cheese was all I thought I'd have but hubby was insistent that I have something else. He stopped at Del Taco and I opted for a Macho Beef Burrito (only ate the insides).

For the morning of September 21st, I had a .8lb loss bringing me down to 175.6lbs. I'll post again tonight with today's totals.

0 comments: