Monday, October 28, 2013

Naughty, Naughty

I'm doing a correction day today due to my lovely creation (and too much alcohol), yesterday.  French Onion Soup Gratinee...ah, so wonderful. It was soothing, warm and utterly divine. I did not have bread, but added the Swiss and Asiago liberally. Earlier for lunch, I had shrimp and gyoza. The salt there was probably murder, not to mention the soup in all it's salty glory.


So, it's payback time. I've had 32 ounces of water and 16 ounces of coffee (plus a little steamed milk). I added lemon to my water to help rid me of the retention. Hubby is bringing home chicken tonight, so I'll be sure to eat the fatty portions. I hope this will clear me because I plan to have a good time while I'm away this weekend.

I missed my workout this morning (weird sleep, again. I'll blame the alcohol; red wine and vodka. Never again!) and I don't want to miss any more this week. I'll also work out with hubby while we're away. I told him that would be the only way I'd let apple pie cross my lips (we absolutely fell in love with Coco's Bakery, last time we were in Vegas).

My hope is to post tonight but if I don't, it's all about chicken for dinner and the completion of my (successful?) correction day. Only two so far and this is the first for maintenance! (I had one in P3).

0 comments: