Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy 2012 - Peace and Happiness to You!

I'm very optmistic about the new year. Last year was very trying for me and it really sent me to the brink. Twenty-twelve is going to be full of love, health, travel, prosperity and happiness. My preparation has begun for my new round and I found a farm supply store to purchase a couple of my mixing syringes (less than $1 each, thank you very much). So many sites offer mixing kits for way too much money. I don't think I'll ever be in a position to put these kits together myself, but there's got to be a more cost effective way to do it. If anyone has any feedback....

I jumped the gun and bought two, new hair units today. The unit I'm wearing is getting rather dingy and I'm not quite ready to go to my braids yet. The cost of a unit is about the cost of what I'd pay to have my hair done in a two week period. I'm still saving money in the long wrong. The units are very different. One is a razor cut mid-back length. The second is a bob that will look very nice, once the spring arrives (assuming that each unit will last me one month each).

Finally, I bit the bullet (as I said in my last post) and bought my big girl jeans; size 14 was hard to swallow. I've been a fourteen before but I never thought I'd be one again. Hubby said, "I know you'll feel better when you're out of the double-digits." Too true!

The remainder of the week will be spent re-reading the protocol, going over my mixing instructions and documenting them on paper. Shopping for the items I will be eating for the next two to three weeks. The round I'm doing may last two months or more, since I'm going the sublingual route. I'm anxious to compare how this goes versus the injections I have done in the past. I'll be sure to document.

To any lurkers still around, I hope you have a bountiful, prosperous year. May you reach all of your goals and find strength you never knew you had. Peace and love!

0 comments: