Monday, January 09, 2012

On Your Mark...

I started eating a mostly protein diet again today. Hubby and I are trying to "cleanse" a bit before we really hit things hard (he with his training and I with my diet). My goodies should be here early next week. How about that for timing. I'll be starting my diet around the time of my birthday. Oh, well. I've already told my mother not to get me anything food related. I also said, "I'm not opposed to gift cards." Actually, I'm not opposed to just getting a greeting card. How about one of those that plays music, mom? I'd be happy with just that.

There's motivation coming from all directions. I saw the best bikini ever at Spencer's gifts; wonder woman in all her glory. It would take a lot of work to get into it but, holy cow! Super hot in all ways. I told hubby, since it's unlikely that my tummy will be completely flat, I could wear the top with red shorts. I could still rock it. Just hope I can find one when the time comes.


The other goal items are still very appealing (and much more realistic). It's going to be a hard road but oh, so worth it. Haven't reread the protocol yet (I've actually been pleasure reading a novel my best friend gave me for Christmas). My goal is to try and find the audio version I spotted once and listen to it during my non-call times.

0 comments: