Monday, July 05, 2010

R2, P2, VLCD 40/R2, P3 Begins

Phew! What a past couple of days! I had no time for posting at all, yesterday, but I know that I stayed well within my 500 calories. It's a good thing I was done with the HCG because TOM decided to show up yesterday (one day early). Super. So, this morning's weight was up a bit, but not by much. I was 140 on the nose and I am counting my weight "straight" without any weird deductions for hair (too much work).

Today, I did not tabulate with "the daily plate" because I need to list some of the items I'm preparing on recipezaar. That way, I have a link to route back to and accurate numbers. I can list what I had for reference sake and, hopefully, have the information up for the site in the next few days. It was very, very good (but I haven't had my dinner yet...not good). We had lots of people over for the 4th BBQ (about 20). I can't say that they were all that impressed with what I made, but they were polite enough not to complain. I also think that hubby's having lots of meat around compensated for my "not so fun and fattening" side items. I did give a disclosure that recipes were made with my low-carb status in mind and that on our fish fry, at the end of the month, those considerations will be thrown out the window for the guests. Here's what I had:

Breakfast:

3 slices of Bar S bacon
2 scrambled eggs
1 cup decaf folgers with 1tbsp. half and half


Lunch:

Cauliflower "potato" salad
Green bean casserole (low carb version)
Hamburger with light mayo, cheddar cheese slice, and yellow mustard
Spinach salad with grape tomatoes, cucumbers and home made cinnamon raspberry vinaigrette dressing
3 tbsp. Guacamole
Coke zero

Dinner:
(probably a bit of the above and I'm currently drinking a big glass of water. Didn't have any today. Not good! I've been cooking since 9:00am and I am bushed. Gonna drink my water, eat and go to bed. Night night!)

0 comments: