Monday, May 10, 2010

P4 Days 7 & 8 - Mother's Day Weekend

Saturday was so busy! We woke early, packed and headed to my Mother's to drop off my youngest. Then, off to my hubby's show. I helped him stretch and oil up (which I haven't done for a while). It was fun being back-stage with him. He won his weight class, but not the overall (he should have won the overall, but oh well).

The hotel had free wireless, but I did not take my laptop. I feel that I'm attached to this thing and it was nice to be free of it for a couple of days. We splurged and I knew I would pay, but I'm glad it's not too terrible. TOM is here and, honestly, I was expecting much worse. Most of what I'm holding is water from all the salt.

For Mother's day breakfast, I had a waffle, lots of eggs and sausage, and orange juice. I had a salad for lunch and Burger King for dinner with a slice of cheesecake. Man, was I full! It would not have surprised me at all to be five pounds over but, surprisingly, I'm up by about two pounds only.

I did not track over the weekend. I am going to go back and add the information I remember, but I'm sure I'll miss something. Today is going to be a protein day for me to help with the anticipated splurges I had and the salt. I was 162.4 pounds this morning.

I'll post again this evening.

0 comments: