Monday, May 17, 2010

P4 Day 16 - Last Week of P4

Crazy, right? I can't believe how fast my "eating fest" has gone. The weekend was pretty good (no additional gains, even with Chinese and ice cream in the midst). I am keeping into account that the two pound increase from TOM is still hanging around (I worked out again this morning, still without breaking a sweat which tells me I'm still holding on to any and every grain of salt).

I'll be rereading the protocol again this week to reacquaint myself with everything again. I don't want to "slip up" and cause any unwanted gains. As of Sunday, I will be on my first load day (cheesecake, anyone?). After that, it's back to my spinach, asparagus and chicken. Round 2 will be short but I'm going to make enough to go the full forty (should I change my mind). I ordered more syringes today but, thankfully, I still had a few leftover from the last round. I'm going to do injections again because of the convenience.

My hubby cleaned up at his show, this past weekend. I'm so proud of him. Unfortunately, we got into a tiff yesterday. Why does this happen? We had an opportunity to have free time together and we totally blew it. I hope we just needed to get the argument "out of our systems" so that we can enjoy each other peacefully for a few months.

I'll be back this evening to post my food for the day.

0 comments: