Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 30 VLCD - A Case of the Hungries

Today was my skip day and boy did I notice it. Dr. S. wasn't kidding when he said people were noticeably hungry on their skip days (even with placebos, people definitely missed the hcg). I'll be glad to have it again for tomorrow, so I'm not looking to lick the ketchup, chocolate or worse off my fingers. Arby's was the dinner stop I made for my girls and the beef and cheddar melts were nearly impossible to resist. I don't even like those things! Grrrrr!

I took my girls to the movies this evening and allowed them to buy snacks before we went. The M&Ms, cheddar chex mix and the smell of hot-buttered popcorn were calling my name. This probably wasn't a good night to go, but it sure tested my willpower. Anyway, they had a good time watching the Chipmunks and it got them out of the house for the evening.

Hubby returns tomorrow and I'm so glad. It will be later in the evening but I don't care. The human furnace will return to the marriage bed and that's better than cake. I'm sure he's going to do well this evening at the show. He said, during the morning portion, that the judges kept moving him around which is a good sign. He figures he placed in the top three. I'll know by morning.

Here's what I had today (oh, and a .6lb release):

March 27th, 2010


Calorie goal: 1,059; calories consumed: 308; calories burned: 0
Net calories: 308
Mood: Hungry

Today was a skip day and everything smelled worthy of devouring. I bought Jr. cheddar ham melts for Indy at Arby's. I wanted to rip it from her hands (and I'm not even a big fan of those things). Oh, well. Tomorrow will go more smoothly I'm sure. [edit this diary entry]

Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Sirloin Steak 1.00 166 6g 76mg 56mg 0g 0g 0g 26g
Hunt's Whole Tomatoes (organic) 1.00 20 0g 0mg 130mg 4g 3g 1g 1g
Asparagus, Boiled 1.00 20 0g 0mg 13mg 4g 1g 2g 2g
Publix Orange Roughy 1.00 76 1g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 32g
Grapefruit, Half 1.00 26 0g 0mg 0mg 7g 0g 0g 1g
Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee 8 oz 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Totals: 308 7g 76mg 199mg 14g 4g 3g 62g

Today's weight was 164 this morning.

0 comments: