Monday, March 08, 2010

Day 11 VLCD - The Day the Earth Stood Still

No change today. I thought about this very negatively at first. Then, I realized, "Enchantress, you've lost more weight in less than two weeks than you would have lost in probably four months, if not longer. Get a grip, girl!" Yep. Sometimes it just takes giving yourself a good talking to. I realized that eating the steak at dinner may have caused some issues. Also, I normally get my two liters of water in before 4:00pm. Yesterday, it was around 6:30pm. The less stringent schedule on the weekends really throws things off.

So, if it turns out that steak for dinner wasn't the culprit, then I'm going ahead with my plans to blame TOM. It should rear it's head sometime next week, if the hcg hasn't thrown it off. I'm pretty sure it's coming because I saw the burgers on t.v. and really, really wanted them (not like before where it was a sort of half-hearted "want"). I'm also a bit emotional and super-sensitive to what others are saying. I'm afraid of being off the injections during that time. I posted a comment on the message boards, asking if anyone was hard-core and didn't do injections during TOM (as the protocol states). Many of them stop just on the heavy days. I just want to see how hard-core protocolers handle the 5-7 days of no help.

Here's what I ate today (notice, steak for lunch rather than dinner): ;)

March 8th, 2010


Calorie goal: 1,138; calories consumed: 429; calories burned: 0 Net calories: 429
Mood: Anxious

No change today. I'm wondering if TOM is doing it or the steak for dinner (rather than lunch)? [edit this diary entry]
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Beef Stir Fry Meat 1.00 202 9g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 28g
Asparagus, Boiled 1.00 20 0g 0mg 13mg 4g 1g 2g 2g
Wasa Crackers 1.00 35 0g 0mg 60mg 7g 0g 2g 1g
Tilapia Fillets 1.00 93 1g 55mg 40mg 0g 0g 0g 21g
Wasa Crackers 1.00 35 0g 0mg 60mg 7g 0g 2g 1g
Celery, Raw (large Stalk) 2.00 18 0g 0mg 102mg 4g 2g 2g 1g
Grapefruit, Half 1.00 26 0g 0mg 0mg 7g 0g 0g 1g
Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee 8 oz 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Totals: 429 11g 55mg 275mg 29g 4g 7g 54g

Again, I stayed that same at 174.2 pounds this morning.

1 comments:

Susan said...

I stayed the same the first Sunday I was on protocol, and I had to give myself pretty much the same pep talk. I thought about how long it would normally take me to lose that amount of weight, and then thought about how much weight I'd lost (or not lost) over the year or two... Funny how all of that makes you if not thrilled, at least accepting of the fact that your body needed a day of rest! You're doing great!!