Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Dum Dah Dum Dum

Well, today is the day. I'm off to work until noon, then it's skip, skip, skip to the doctor's office. Oh, joy! I hope I get a clean bill of health. I hope they say, "Gosh, you're so healthy you put other healthy people to shame." I know. Totally asking for way to much, but a A even an A- is good, right?

I've decided to have my lunch after the doctor's appointment. Clothing and breakfast are already going to make the already heavy doctor's scale even heavier. Why burden it down with a taco or Chinese plate? I can wait.

The cats and our dog have been throwing up all over the place. I guess that's what I get for buying Meow Mix. So, it's also skip, skip, skip to Sam's Club after the appointment to pick up more cat food. I'll also grab some more of that Canadian bacon too, while I'm there. I'm missing that at breakfast time.

Wish me luck!

0 comments: