Monday, May 17, 2004

Are We There Yet?

The weekend was pretty good. I took my daughter to the wave pool on Saturday (my sister came along). She was wearing one of my mom's old bikinis. Now mind you, my sister isn't exactly skinny, but she pulled it off okay. She would have looked even better, had she not kept falling out of it, every time a wave hit. (My mother probably bought the bathing suit, back in the 70's). Anyway, we did have fun and my sister is on a mission to buy a new bathing suit.

The weekend was filled with great food and good eating, but not so good control. It's my own fault. I would do well, all the way up until the end of the meal, then top it off with something else like a bowl of cereal or something. This does nothing for my "keeping it within the calorie range" plan. I know when I do this, I see results. I've got to stick with it, this week. Even with the outings I have planned. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Tuesday is my appointment with the good doctor. Hmmm. I'm not sure how to feel about it or if I want to feel anything, really. I guess I'll just go with the flow.

I'm still anticipating something. Not sure what it is, but still anticipating. I guess I just want May to end, but I'm not sure why, yet. It's not a horrible month. In fact, it's really beautiful here in May. It's not to hot, there's always a nice breeze. We usually have a rainstorm or two. Everything after May is scorch city, around here. I should be savoring everyday. I feel anxious and I wish I could pinpoint why (it's so unlike me). What on Earth am I waiting for?

Time to preplan. I have one of my outings today. I'm going to check their site and see if they have their nutritional stuff on. Gotta stay within the range...gotta stay within the range. That's the goal this week.

0 comments: