Monday, August 09, 2004

He shoots...he scores!!

Okay, so my prediction was right on. We could only make it through one week of celibacy. I can honestly say that this weekend was much, much better than last. (wink)

We indulged in too many carnal things, including food. Friday night, we went to the KFC buffet. Now, when you put those two, particular words together, nothing good can come of it. Although I didn't go overboard, it was still fried chicken. Saturday, I got my oil changed and whenever I do that, we always walk over to the McDonald's across the street for breakfast. I had my hotcakes and Canadian bacon, so not too much damage. At lunch, I had a salad (but it was a salad with all the fattening trimmings - tortilla strips, Santa Fe dressing, lots of cheese). It was sooooo, good but it was soooo not good for me. Sunday, I couldn't keep my hands of the cheetos hubby bought and on top of everything, I mad rice krispy treats (I had three...three!)

Right now, I'm snarfing down my cheerios like a good, healthy person. What I really want is a couple of scrambled eggs, some bacon and hashbrowns but I know Wednesday's number would look like a total catastrophe if I did. I'll drink my 64 ounces today (which I've been totally slacking on) and I've got my green tea (an aid to help destroy the dam...yep, it's still here). Mom is buying me and the babe Chinese food tonight, in payment for a computer project she needs help with. Chinese food=more salt=tighter dam. Ugh! Somehow, I'll have to remember to keep drinking water while I eat.


0 comments: