Thursday, August 12, 2004

Cherrios: There's Nothing Like a Cheery Ho

I've been killing mine, lately. There in the cabinet, just above my desk. Every chance I get, I'm snacking on them. I don't worry too much about munching because their full of goodness and fiber. The problem for me, currently, is that the fiber doesn't seem to be moving. I may have to drink my "special" tea , if things don't improve.

I'm down a pound today. Not sure if it's the water finally leaving or the extra workout I squeezed in at 11:45 last night (I was pretty stressed out - bit of an argument with hubby, so I hoped on the treadmill...hey, it's better than reaching for the fridge door). Anyway, I was on for 35 minutes, then I showered and crawled into bed.

We bought a new mattress, yesterday well, hubby bought a new mattress. It's incredible! It's just a higher-end Sealy (Stearns and something), but it was magical! I didn't realize how crappy our current mattress was until we slept on the new one. I mean, I knew it was crappy but now I recognize that it really isn't fit for sleeping by anyone or anything. When we moved into our first apartment, it was the right price and the right size. We weren't too picky about style or brand. Now that we're an old married couple who subscribes to Consumer Reports, things have changed drastically.

Tomorrow's Friday, but I really don't have any exceptional plans for the weekend. I'd like to go and see Alien Vs. Predator, but I'm not sure if that will happen or not (I'm a huge fan of both movies, in fact, Predator is one of my favorite action/sci-fi movies of all time. I think this has more to do with when I saw it during my childhood and so forth, not necessarily content and quality). Tonight, hubby and I will be doing our weight training program at home. I couldn't go to the gym today, due to an appointment during my normal workout time. Only six more days till my teeth come out...

0 comments: