Friday, April 30, 2004

Happy and Hopeful

I've received lots of compliments, lately, and I'm loving it. I'm really eager to see how far I can go because, I know that my "actual" weight should be around the 120's for my height (baby steps). I don't know if I'll ever be that small because of how muscular I am, but I suppose anything is possible (I'm really starting to believe that). I can't even remember how old I was when I was that size, maybe 13 or 14? I know that I was in the 130's in the early part of high school and I remember wearing pretty much whatever I wanted. God, I miss those days! I took my measurements today, on a whim. My chest is down from a 38 to a 36 and my waist was a 34, now it's a 32 (the previous measurements were taken in February).

So happy it's Friday, but I don't really have any plans. I will stop by Bed, Bath and Beyond because I've been eyeing those Space bags. We have one or two comforter sets that we rotate during the winter months. Right now, they are stuffed on shelves in a spare bedroom downstairs. It looks atrocious, but there's really no where else to put them (they're so big and bulky). Anyway, I figured I could buy the bigger sized bags, suck the air out, then put them back on the shelves. Then, at least, they're out of eye-view and we could put even more stuff on top of the bags. I'll probably take a look through Ross Dress for Less before I go to Bed, Bath and Beyond. They may have them for even cheaper. I hope they work!

0 comments: