Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Ravenous

I don't know what's going on with me, today, but I want to eat everything I see! I've been wanting everything in site. At first, I thought it was because TOM is on it's way, but I didn't get like this last month at all. I haven't overdone it, thankfully, but I don't have much left in my allotment for the day (about 400 calories and 17 or so fat grams). I mean, that's a sensible dinner, but I'm worried that I'll attack more than just dinner tonight. And of course, it isn't a normal evening. I've got to go to a reception after work and I'm sure they have cream and sugar laden appetizers that will call my name constantly. Oh, what's a trying-to-be-thin girl to do!

Today is my mother's birthday. We made her a bunch of homemade coupons and bought her the first season of the Chapelle show. He is too crazy and really takes his comedy to the edge (like comedians of old). I love how he constantly says, "Well, we're not cancelled yet". I'm sure he really felt like he would be after the first episode. Most times, I'm in bed when he comes on, but I like to catch his show on the weekends. Oh, what it must be like to be in the audience. I once saw Tommy Davidson live and I was literally crying in my seat. I love comedy shows.

Well, back to being ravenous. I hope my protein bar and water kick in soon. I don't want to have to resort to eating bits of my desk. The boss may have something to say about that.

0 comments: