Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Lookin' For Fun and Feelin' Groovy

Today's my "lunch out" day with hubby. After his training, he'll swing over here and take me to my restaurant of choice. I was thinking Tucci's, but that may be a bit too heavy. We already ruled out Mexican because there's very little to choose from that won't make us go overboard. The chips they bring out alone, are enough to say, "Bye bye waist".

I'm feeling pretty groovy today, in my size ten, St. John's Bay, Drawstring Capris pants in sweet pink (see www.jcpenney.com in the Women's section). My top came from the Juniors department in the same soft pink color. The brand is Energie Girl (www.energiegirl.com). Accessories count, so see the hair for today at the following URL: http://www.sensationnel.com/fall2003/pro.asp?cat=c9
I'm also wearing my Candies, wedge-style wood mules today (I didn't see them on their web site, otherwise, I would direct you there to see). But, maybe you should take a look at their site anyway. What the hell is going on with Kelly Clarkson and Jenny McCarthy? It's a bit over the top, don't you think? Well, I guess it's all about getting paid, but I digress....

It's been a little weird at work. I've acquired a new Dell Windows XP to replace my aged Micron '98. Currently, both computers are networked and running in front of me. The idea is to move everything from the old one to the new one, but what a challenge! I suppose techy people are used to this, but I'm finding it a bit wild working on two computers at once. My boss was over here yesterday, working with me on a project. He was like, "You should keep both. You seem to be a whiz with them!"

0 comments: