Tuesday, April 13, 2004

With Baited Breath...

This morning, I was actually eager for it to be Wednesday. If I reach my 10%, I get my first goal item. Monday, I received another update notice that the Superman DVD collection is still listed super cheap. My luck, I'll make goal tomorrow and it will be gone. I know, I know. Stay positive. I guess the 10 pounds off is starting show, a bit. Three people have said that I seem smaller. Three isn't bad, but I'm excited to hear 10 or more say the same.

The other terrific thing is that they've put my favorite childhood series on DVD, finally. Wonder Woman! I'm so excited! I have every episode on tape, already but there's something about DVD. Plus, I'm told Ms. Carter returned to do some commentary. I always find those extras so interesting. I swear I'm in the wrong line of work!

Oh, and my sister-in-law did call my mother. My hubby thinks she was encouraged by their mother to do it. Either way, I'm glad she did. I know it seems small but courtesy counts for a lot with me.

Well, this marks day two that I haven't walked on the treadmill in the morning. I have, however, gone to the gym during the day. I may walk tonight when I get home...okay, I will walk tonight when I get home.

0 comments: