Wednesday, November 05, 2014

R8, P2, VLCD 5 - Overly Active Day

Today's weight: 180.4 pounds. The nice thing was that I awoke to my hubby in bed next to me. He

neglected to turn on his alarm last night, so I had the pleasure of having a full eight hours of sleep with him (a rarity at my house). He had to call in and let them know he would be late but he didn't seem too upset about getting all the extra sleep. It was nice to have him around this morning as we all got ready for work and school. People probably take that time for granted. It is something that I rarely get to experience.

The first Wednesday of every month is "Lunch with the Mayor". I was asked to actually pick up kids this time from an elementary school (normally, I ride with a firefighter). It was fun picking them up and dropping them off. What wasn't fun was having to eat my boring burger and lettuce while they scarfed down slice after slice of lovely pizza. It smelled heavenly. One of the Parks and Rec guys noticed I didn't have any. I assured him that I would be back to asking for my 8 slices that I promptly scrape for tasty cheese and pepperoni. Ah, the low carb life. Yum!

With all the running around there, then all the errands I ran after work, I was exhausted by the time I pulled up to pick up my kids from school. Running on less than 500 calories from the day before really did me in today. I cheated a bit at dinner and had a little extra protein. I don't usually find that this hurts me, but I definitely want to document that it was truly necessary and I certainly do not feel bad about it.

I'm loving the Ashwagandha and how it makes me feel. The double Valerian last night helped to put me in an amorous mood. Hubby was pleased (wonder if that's why he neglected to set his alarm clock...). Although the day was hectic and busy, it was good. Here's what I had (P.S. I did have a few asparagus stems for dinner that I neglected to add below:


November 5th, 2014 Write in your diary: How do you feel today?
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Ralphs Hamburger Patty 80 / 20 1.00 290 23g 25mg 75mg 0g 0g 0g 7g
Dole Field Greens Salad Mix 1.00 20 0g 0mg 15mg 4g 2g 2g 1g
Hamburger Dill Pickles 1.00 0 0g 0mg 370mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Boneless, Skinless Baked Chicken Breast 1.50 180 5g 75mg 615mg 0g 0g 0g 36g
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herb Tea 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Heinz Ketchup 1.00 15 0g 0mg 190mg 4g 4g 0g 0g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


505 28g 100mg 1,265mg 8g 6g 2g 44g


0 comments: