Thursday, November 20, 2014

R8, P2, VLCD 20 - Almost There

Today's weight: 174.8lbs. Nearly there! I have one more injection and then the three days of VLCD. On Tuesday, it's a wonderful, low-carb breakfast for me: eggs, sausage and cottage cheese. I can't tell you how excited I am about that.

As for my size, I see most of the loss in my stomach and face. It's nice to see my waist again. I'm pleased with what I've done  (even with the occasional cheats). It will be good to see the success in the pictures we take. I'll remain diligent with the low-carbing, even during P4. It's really my lifestyle. I'm not as excited about breads as I used to be.

Still house hunting. We found out that the house we really liked is no longer an option. Boo! The good news is that we can look at things a little higher in (what we thought was) our budget. Yeah! Thank you God for taking care of us. I hope and pray we find something soon. I'm so ready to get out of this apartment. (Forgot my Ashwagandha today. I missed it. I won't forget it tomorrow).

Here's what I had:

November 20th, 2014 Write in your diary: How do you feel today?
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Wendy's Double Stack w/Cheese, plain, no bun 2.00 540 38g 170mg 1,440mg 0g 0g 0g 46g
Wendy's Wendy's Side Salad, No croutons, No dressing 1.00 25 0g 0mg 30mg 5g 3g 2g 1g
Orange Roughy 1.00 200 3g 68mg 538mg 5g 1g 0g 20g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


765 41g 238mg 2,008mg 10g 4g 2g 67g

0 comments: