Saturday, November 01, 2014

R8, P2, Day 1 - Remembering How it Goes

I woke up to 187 pounds; very far from where I thought I would be. I was guessing 188 or 189 at least. I feel like I loaded well but the numbers aren't what I expected. I suppose every round is going to be a bit different.

The first three days of low calorie are the toughest.  I was doing well until dinner time, then I remembered that the life span of the HCG injection I took this morning was probably waning. I don't have enough of it in my system yet to deal with the night time munchies issue I sometimes struggle with.

The day was spent doing my daughter's hair and watching episode after episode of Sex and the City. She's trying to get through the series so that she can watch the movie (we're on the last disc of season four). I told her that she would appreciate it much more if she watched the show, became acquainted with the stories and grew to know the characters. She's definitely eager to get through them. My youngest went to a friend's house for the afternoon. She had a ball and promptly called to ask if the girl could spend the night. I let her know, under no uncertain terms, that sleepovers need to be planned well in advance.

Today was a day of "trying" herbs. Valerian will be a part of my sleep arsenal (I actually looked to buy it for another reason). Turns out that I'm barely keeping it together here and am totally ready to pass out. Phew! I'll never need to buy sleeping pills for myself again; however, if my girls ever need them, they're much smaller and easier to swallow than the horse pills the Valerian comes in.

Here's what I had today:

November 1st, 2014 Write in your diary: How do you feel today?
1,179 340 0 340
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Wendy's Wendy's - Jr. Hamburger Patty, Onions, Pickles & Mustard Only (No Bun) 1.00 80 8g 40mg 360mg 0g 0g 0g 11g
Wendy's Wendy's Side Salad, No croutons, No dressing 1.00 25 0g 0mg 30mg 5g 3g 2g 1g
Boneless, Skinless Baked Chicken Breast 1.00 120 3g 50mg 410mg 0g 0g 0g 24g
Steamed cabbage 2.00 110 7g 0mg 33mg 12g 7g 5g 2g
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herb Tea 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Black Coffee (decaf) 1.00 5 0g 0mg 0mg 1g 0g 0g 0g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


340 18g 90mg 833mg 18g 10g 7g 38g

0 comments: