Wednesday, November 12, 2014

R8, P2, VLCD 12 - The Enemy has Returned

Today's weight: 177.4lbs. Somewhat not surprised and feeling extra bloated to boot. The salt is hanging on. Ugh! I've been drinking all day and barely going to the bathroom. I also took a super cleanse and I may just go ahead and do two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. The two together seem to get things moving and help me flush away the fluids. I'm in need, desperate need!

The day was pretty good, despite still dealing with frozen temperatures. I'm in the midst of trying to get a lesson plan together for Girl Scouts this Friday. The badge I'd like to work on is My Family History. I thought it appropriate; especially considering the time of the year. I hope I can find some fun things for us to do and I'm prayerful they'll listen and gain something from the experiences.

We finally received the paperwork we were waiting on to ditch our timeshare. Woohoo! So excited that we won't have to worry about dues and maintenance fees anymore. We've found that we can book a condo that's nicer and less expensive, even on the fly. It was fine to have a few years back. Now, it's just another way money is being siphoned from the budget.

Here's what I had today (praying that it will not cause me to retain/gain anymore):

November 12th, 2014 Write in your diary: How do you feel today?

Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea 1.00 0 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
Ralphs Hamburger Patty 80 / 20 1.00 290 23g 25mg 75mg 0g 0g 0g 7g
Fajita Chicken 1.00 134 4g 58mg 365mg 3g 2g 0g 22g
Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage 1.00 122 10g 0mg 252mg 2g 0g 1g 1g

Totals
Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein


546 37g 83mg 692mg 5g 2g 1g 30g

0 comments: