Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29 - Training Entry

Morning Workout - 60 minutes Elliptical trainer (610 calories, no resistance)

Breakfast - 1 bowl (1 cup) fiber one cereal with coffemate. One cup of Folgers Instant with two teaspoons of splenda. (not much, I know. This turns out to be around 350 calories, 2 grams of fat, 82 carbs and 5 grams of protein)

Lunch - Budget Gourmet Spicy szchewan style noodles and veggies, 4 slices of Healthy ones deli-slice honey ham)




Goal Restructure:

So, back in April of this year (gosh, nearly 1/2 a year ago? Really?!), I'd hit a new goal and was elated! Vacation time helped in thwarting my progress back about eleven pounds, so now it's time to reset and get serious. Hubby's training has been helpful, but I need to get organized with me eating my way. The original goals would have been great to meet during the summer months (which were my plans). My perfume, which I've started wearing, is as lovely as I remember. Unfortunately, I bought the spray cologne, which seems to send my sinuses into overdrive. Next time, I'll be sure to order the perfume sans atomizer. The Mariposa store is going out of business, so I may pick up an item or two for the future. Which size should I buy? An eight, a six, a four? Wow! Too hopeful, I think. We'll see what they have left (I may shoot over there today after work to see what's around).

So, the goal by December? Thirty pounds. How will I do this? Limited calories during the weekdays, with one splurge day per week. If the splurge is picked during the middle of the week, no splurging on the weekend. I have a dinner this week with friends and my plan is to "keep it cool" even then. No eating after 7:00pm. That seems to do a world of good for me. Wine is okay any day of the week now (rather than just the weekends...I have a feeling I'm going to need it). Hard liquor is restricted to the weekends (if Amaretto is considered hard). Fat count around 30 to 40 grams per day. Carbs? No more than 170 (I'm still weight training, so I need them). Still drinking my gallon of water, which is great! That's a pat on the back that I can carry on through this new plan. I'm really proud of myself in this regard.

So with no further delay:

Starting weight now: 172 (weeks of work and no change from this blasted number...f.r.u.s.t.r.a.t.i.n.g)

  • 5lbs (167) - Buy a movie from wish list (that's been on there for ages!)
  • 10lbs (162)- Physician's Formula Lip glass (I love this stuff! It never seems to wear off...you get what you pay for)
  • 15lbs (157)- New shoes! (Mary Jane's I'm still after...not necessarily the ones pictured here).
  • 20lbs (152) - Lower Back Attack Massage and a Custom Facial
  • 25lbs (147) - Hair Braided
  • 30lbs (142) - Trip out of town (buy a new outfit to wear "there" in my new size) I would go to Vegas, but it's just too much to handle by myself.

0 comments: