Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16 - Training Entry

Morning Workout - Treadmill 30 minutes (188 calories burned)

Breakfast - Quaker Hot Cereal (the natural stuff. I can't ever remember the name); maple brown sugar and herbal tea.

Morning Snack - Herb marinated chicken breast, 1/2 serving Kraft mac (low-fat preparation).

Lunch - Herb marinated chicken breast 1/2 serving Kraft mac (low-fat preparation...the last of it). I don't think I'll make three boxes at once again. I thought we'd never finish this stuff.

No evening workout, and I felt guilty. I was helping with oodles of homework and cooking. I could have worked out while the girls were eating but honestly, I was just exhausted.

I made Asian noodles with 1 pound of diced chicken for dinner (I also baked three pounds of chicken in Spicy Caribbean marinade for tomorrow's lunches). I had one serving and a small bowl of Honey bunches of oats. Hubby shared Ghiradelli Chocolate caramels with me as well (before and after our argument and night of passion...in that order).

1 gallon of water as well, today.

0 comments: