Wednesday, September 03, 2008

September 3 - Training Entry

Ugh! It was weigh day and nothing changed {172.4}. I feel like I'm training for a marathon, but there was no loss to be found. What gives?! I do feel better and I suppose that should make me feel better. Huh! Not so much. I really need to see the numbers moving, you know what I mean? I suppose it could be the thirty pounds of water I feel like I'm carrying. Do you know, I drank nearly a gallon of water yesterday and only peed three times? Yeah...something's up. Anyway, for what it's worth (and if I care several weeks from now), here's what happened today:

Morning Workout - 30 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5 mph (a measly 183 calories burned...this is why I avoid the treadmill)

Breakfast - Instant brown rice, Asian pictsweet veggies, tofu and peanut sauce (with low-fat coconut milk)
1 cup of herbal tea

Lunch - Salmon, corn on the cobs and baked beans

Almonds (around 20)

Dinner - 1 grilled turkey dog (no bun or condiments), sun chips, baked beans, Tostios bean and cheese dip

Today, I drank the entire gallon of water. Phew! I lived in the bathroom.

0 comments: