Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24 - Training Entry

Morning workout - 60 minutes on the elliptical (I think I like having it all done at the start of the day, rather than splitting it up. We'll see how this goes. I've also taking to L-CArnitine again (this is day three) 500 mg. Burned 625 calories (no incline...my knees are screaming again).

Breakfast - Quaker Simple harvest oatmeal, Sara Lee Delightful bread (two slices) and 1 tbsp peanut butter for protein.

Lunch - Thin Kroger Spaghetti with meat sauce; one slice of fudge marble cake

Weight training (legs and a bit of back)

Dinner - George Foreman grilled chicken breast in McCormick Southwest marinade, Zatarain's Spanish rice with stewed tomatoes, a big-ass slice of marble fudge cake. (a ghiradelli dark chocolate with caramel right before bed with hubby). He stayed again last night. I think that was the last night. I'm very sad.

0 comments: