Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September 2 - Training Entry

I worked out over the weekend and ate fairly well, but didn't document. I will get better about documenting weekend activities (but it certainly wasn't at the forefront of my mind during the holidays). Here's what's happening today:

Morning Workout - 30 minutes Elliptical (363 calories)

1 cup tea (1 8 ounce glass of water).

Breakfast - Small piece of herb and garlic grilled chicken, 1/2 ear corn and brown rice (with a bit of soy sauce for flavor...couldn't find the salt).

drank some water

lunch - Grilled salmon, 1/2 ear of corn, brown rice (with a bit of soy sauce). I'm feeling kind of poorly. Wonder if being out in the rainstorm this weekend has me coming down with something. My nose is twitching and my eyes are burning a bit. We'll see.

9/3/08 update =

Got home and took my temperature. I was running a slight fever (99) and felt a little achy. I pushed past this and helped the Babe with her homework. After which, I hopped on the elliptical fr 45 minutes (478 calories burned). Before this, I had the following:

at home snack: Asian, pictsweet veggies, baked beans 3 bites of herb baked chicken

Dinner - brown rice, tofu, Asian pictsweet veggies, peanut sauce (made with low-fat coconut milk), 1 Lynn Wilson, thin-styled tortilla. One Ghiradelli Intense Dark Citrus Sunset (60% Cacao). One Godiva Chocoiste, 72% dark chocolate with almonds (I know, naughty, naughty! Talk to the PMS, 'kay?)

0 comments: