Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 10 - Training Entry

I'm still around, but my life is a shambles. I'm in the midst of a separation from my hubby and it was totally not what I thought my September would be for 2008. He's still training me through all this madness and I've not deviated too much for my eating plan (even though I'm not documenting like I was). I've been interviewing and in the midst of crazy work stuff, so blogging has been put on hold. I'll try to keep a better tab on this site, however.

Through the turmoil, I did have a lost. Not sure if it was the water weight disappearing once TOM left or my lack of appetite due to depression. Whatever it is, I'm back in the 160s (at least, for now). {169.4}

AM Work out - Treadmill 30 minutes (184 calories burned)

Breakfast - Quaker Simple Harvest Multi-grain Hot cereal (Maple Brown Sugar), almonds

Herbal tea

George Foreman grilled chicken breast with southwest marinade, corn and bean medley and Tostito crumbs (end of the bag)

Afternoon workout - 10 minute warm up (100 or so calories burned), weight training "Leg" day, then 30 minutes cardio (elliptical). Calories burned? 371

Dinner - George Foreman grilled chicken breast with southwest marinade, Kraft mac and cheese (low-fat preparation and about two servings) 1/2 glass Peach, Beachaven wine (I needed it, after the day I had). Two Harry and David Chocolate covered cherries. (I needed these too!)

Oh! And one gallon of water. I have kept pretty consistent with the water drinking for the past week.

0 comments: