Friday, August 29, 2008

August 29th - Training Entry

Morning workout - Elliptical (360 calories)

Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 1 Kashi TLC Peanut Butter bar

Morning Snack - 1 can of tuna (drained) with one egg white, 1 teaspoon of light mayo, salt, & paprika. One half serving of Tostitos white corn chips (about three...sad, but true)

Lunch - Sandwich with Home Pride Butter Top bread, 1 tablespoon of light mayo, 1/3 vine tomato slices, 3 slices avocado, 2 romaine lettuce leaves and 2 servings of Kroger Deli Style Honey Ham

Weight training (Back and Biceps); warm-up elliptical - 150 calories, weights then elliptical, 124 calories.

Even though it's only been a week, food is no longer a pleasurable experience. It's really sad to me that I now dread eating. My choices so limited and so boring, I've started wondering, why bother? Hopefully, this will pass. I've had several cups of tea and lots of water. Will, undoubtedly surpass 64 ounces again.

0 comments: