Thursday, July 01, 2004

Stinky Breath

Yep. That's me. Just call me stinky breath...or maybe fish breath is more appropriate, since I'm snarffing down tuna at this very moment (for breakfast). I was craving protein...actually craving it! I had decided on my hubby's kidney beans, when I spotted the "Chicken of the Sea" in the cabinet ("Why does my chicken of the sea taste like tuna?" Is that what this generation has been reduced too? Hubby thinks it's all an act. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, lower yourself for one half hour and watch Newlyweds on MTV.)

Today the party planning committee and I will go shopping for decorations and prizes. The party is planned for two weeks from today. It's an Olympic theme, so it should be lots of fun. I suspect will be gone for most of the afternoon, since we have to hit about five stores. Although I totally loathe shopping, I'm trying to have a positive attitude about this. I'm hoping that because we know what we're getting, it shouldn't be too traumatic.

I've been using the Neutrogena soap, religiously, for the past two weeks. It seems to have helped more than the Noxema, but I'm still breaking out. I should probably have a regime like using the pre-zit treater, wash with the soap, astringent to death than mosturize. That's too much like putting on make-up and I'm not sure if I want to go through all that. The other option is find out what zit cream my mom uses, than ask the doctor for a prescription. I think I'm leaning more and more towards that option.

I weighed today. You know, I was feeling a bit smaller. I'm glad I'm so in synch with my body because I was exactly right. One pound. 161. Woohoo!! Death to plateaus...weight plateaus, that is.

0 comments: