Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Sleeping in My Bed

Oh, what a joy it is! I moved all the "stuff" off of our bed last night so that we could enjoy a peaceful sleep in a bed. I was ecstatic (you know, it's the little things in life). Today, he'll be working on pasting the border. The room should be complete, once that is done. Hooray!

I am currently sporting a size 9 skirt, today. I didn't even remember I had this until I went digging in the closet. I slipped it on with no problem whatsoever. Look out 8 CKs! Here I come!

No change on the weight, today. I'm not surprised. Hubby says that I've begun to build lean muscle mass and, as we all know, muscle weighs more than fat. Thankfully, muscle also produces a chemical that burns fat so, I suspect I'll maintain for a while then start to loose again.  Hubby is also losing weight (not that he needs to). He's leaning out and looking fine. I've started to notice that his six-pack is more defined. O la la!

I decided yesterday that I miss swimming. We were supposed to be swimming fools this summer and we've only gone twice. I think I'll see about going on Sunday or something.  It's nice and warm and the weather is great.  There's no reason why we shouldn't go.

By the way, I'm dealing with some shady stuff with the talent agency I'm trying to set my daughter up with.  I've tried this before (for myself) so I have a good idea of what's legit and what isn't. The nice thing is that this time around, I have the internet. There's a great site that discusses the scam artistry that is, sometimes, modeling agencies. If you've ever considered doing this or want to know how to start and what to avoid, check out this site. It's extremely informative. I believe I will take my daughter elsewhere. Luckily, there are three top agencies here in town. I've got some options.


0 comments: