Thursday, July 22, 2004

Cinnamon, Spice and Everything Nice

My room is complete and it's absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how nice it turned out. Putting up the border was a bit of a struggle, but thankfully, I didn't have to do it alone. I don't think that putting up border is a project you can do alone. You'd have drippy, pastey border everywhere.

I've really been "putting it away" these past few days (so much for watching it this week). I've been absolutely famished! Part of it has to do with the normal cravings that precede TOM. The other part is just a strange, over-the-top craving I've begun to have for protein. I've also been really tired. We're experiencing a lot more humidity than normal and hubby thinks that's what's having an effect on me. (It's only 30%, but I can definitely feel the difference. How I managed to live in Nashville all those years is beyond me.) And because of the late nights, I haven't been getting up for my normal treadmill walk. That will have to change, next week. I don't want to blimp out just because I had extra chores at home to take care of. Speaking of extra chores, Wednesday is normally laundry day and we didn't get around to it. I suspect we wont have an opportunity to do laundry until Saturday. The hampers are already starting to overflow. Oh, the train wreck that is becoming my house!

On top of all that, we're still planning our fish fry for Saturday. I'll definitely have to run out and buy some more L-Carnitine. I've been out since last week and I'm sure the extra "push" from that will only help. At least our house will be all pretty and painted for company.

0 comments: