Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Growing, growing, growing...

Our offices are growing too damn fast. It's making me crazy! "Growing pains" is definitely an understatement. So, there I was at work, happily filing my emails when all of a sudden, several burly men walk in and begin disassembling our cubies. I knew it was happening today and I tried to call my boss about it, yesterday, but he got tied up in a meeting and didn't hear my message until today. Anyway, I would have stayed at home from the beginning, if I'd known they were going to make all that racket. Good, grief! At any rate, I'm now working at home. Everything should be back to normal? Tomorrow when I return. I sure hope it's, at least, partially normal.

I'm munching on my lunch and answering the emails that arrived while in transit to my house. It's amazing how popular you become when you leave a place. What's that all about? The babe is taking a nap in her room and the dog is trying to do the same on the office floor beside me.

I'm down half a pound from last week. Wow, when things slow up they really slow up, don't they? Of course, I know that my calorie intake has increased but doggoneit! I'm starving these days. Last night, I ate my dinner (a ham sandwich, side salad and half an oatmeal cookie) then, I nibbled on some fat free Pringles (Olestra included). Then, I decided I was still hungry and had a big bowl of Multigrain Cheerios. Then, when daughter dear didn't finish her spaghetti, I ate that too. What the hell?? I've really gotta stop doing that, especially at dinner time when the calories are just gonna hang out in my belly while I sleep. Focus, girl, focus!

0 comments: