Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October 1 - Training Entry

I started the 7 day Detox yesterday to try and get this thing going. I was up at 3:40 am this morning (who the heck knows why). I also didn't sleep well again. Hopefully, hubby got the sleep last night that I didn't. The babe is under duress...missing her daddy terribly.

Morning workout - 60 minutes on Elliptical trainer (623 calories)

Breakfast - 1 homestyle waffle with light syrup, 3/4 cup of chicken stir fry.

Snack - Fiber One bar (I know I'm going to regret this later)

Lunch - Stir fried chicken and veggies with Satay sauce (I've already had 64 ounces of water. I'm getting through it a lot faster, now).

I didn't do my weight training today, because my mental state has just been bad. Hubby came over to do the yard and pick up a few more things. After we hugged goodbye, I died a little inside. It was all I could do to get through the rest of the evening without breaking down in front of my kids.

Dinner - the rest of the stir fry, Satay sauce and a bowl of cereal.

0 comments: