Thursday, October 02, 2008

October 2 - Training Entry

Morning workout - 60 minutes on the Elliptical (625 calories)

Breakfast - one packet of Cinnamon and Spice Quaker oatmeal and a cup of instant Folgers coffee.

Lunch out with my coworkers - I had Pad Pra Ram; steamed/stir-fried veggies (broccoli, onions, carrots, squash, mushrooms) peanut sauce, chopped peanuts, steamed white rice and side salad. Water to drink.

For dinner - Dinner out with the girls: Winger's Southwest wrap with a side of steak fries. I also had a tall glass of strawberry lemonade. This was a calorie laden meal, but I did well earlier in the day. Hopefully, it won't cause too much damage.

I only drank around 50 ounces of water (not good) and I didn't take an L-Carnitine. I'm still doing the detox, though.

0 comments: