Wednesday, October 08, 2008

October 8 - Weight Loss Entry

Morning workout - 60 minutes elliptical trainer (619 calories burned)

Breakfast - Simple Harvest oatmeal 1 cup of folgers instant with Splenda

Morning Snack - Honey bunches of oats with coffeemate

Lunch - Hamburger helper (half serving) one bowl of Market Pantry cookie crisps

Hubby said, "So, you're almost done with work?"

"Yep."

"Then you'll be doing your workout afterward?"

"Well, I did an hour on the elliptical this morning."

"Wow! Then, you'll have to make up a body part tomorrow."

Long pause...

"Well, to be honest, I haven't really been doing my weight training. I've been so despondent, it's all I can do to get up and do the cardio I've been doing."

Another long pause...

"It's no reflection on you, honey. These are all my issues."

"No, I understand."

I hope he does. He's not coming over at all today. Sadness. I pulled out steaks from deep freeze to cook for him. I'll cook them, but probably won't each much. I don't have an appetite when he's not around.

New thingy on my site! A ticker! It's kinda cute, but I may edit that sucker. Me and shoes, I know.

Dinner - Petite sirloin (southwest marinade, George Forman grilled), Pictsweet steamed broccoli, carrots and cauliflower, Western Family stove top stuffing (half the butter recommended).


Food Item Servings Cals
Quaker Simple Harvest Maple Brown Sugar With Pecans 1.00 160
Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 8 oz 1.00 0
Honey Bunches Of Oats Honey Bunches Of Oats 1.00 130
General Mills Cookie Crisp 1.00 100
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff 0.75 239
RUBY TUESDAYS Petite Sirloin 1.00 206
Western Family Chicken Stuffing 1.00 170
PictSweet Deluxe Steamers Broccoli Florets, Cauliflower & Carrots 1.00 30
Totals: 1,035
(from Daily Plate)

0 comments: