Friday, October 03, 2008

October 3 - Training Entry

Morning workout - 30 minutes on the ellpitical (I was so sore this morning, I got a late start...which meant I also couldn't do a full hour. Damn that TOM!). 315 calories burned.

Breakfast - 1 cup of instant folgers coffee (didn't sleep well again last night. Didn't go to sleep until close to midnight), 1 packet of Quaker simple harvest maple brown sugar oatmeal. Detox pills and packet.

Afternoon workout - Elliptical for another 30 minutes. Burned another 315 calories

Went to take the babe to a friend's house. Had three glasses of Pinot Grigio (how did that happen?) and about three slices of pizza. I left around 9ish, but I did attempt to call my hubby several times. He didn't answer. I think he is avoiding me and I'm very sad about it. At least the babe gets to have fun at a friend's house tonight.

0 comments: